Allison Randal wrote:
I've started working on src/gc/res_lea.c, after
removing the check for the no-longer-used flag.

I've checked in those two changes. On to the next step:

/home/allison/projects/svn/parrot/blib/lib/libparrot.so: undefined reference to `Parrot_allocate_aligned' /home/allison/projects/svn/parrot/blib/lib/libparrot.so: undefined reference to `Parrot_merge_memory_pools'

Looks like these two functions are defined in src/gc/resources.c, and that when building with --gc=libc this file is replaced by src/gc/res_lea.c. So, they need to be defined in src/gc/res_lea.c as well.

Allison