In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, brian d foy
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> There are other things to consider, and to me it looks like this design
> decision isn't based on what's easier for the Perl 6 programmer but
> what's easier for the implementors.

My comment here was offensive to Damian (and possibly others), and I
apologize for that.

I should have explicitly noted my context for this thought: some poor
programmer sitting alone with no knowledge of how Perl 6 got to be how
it is (that is, the audience for Learning Perl 6). I didn't mean to
apply this to Damian or anyone else specifically, and that we all know
each other makes my comment reasonably seem like I'm pointing at
specific people for this remark.

>From this, Damian and I had a minor misunderstanding, and after a
couple of private emails we've cleared it up and are still friends. :)

I apologize for the inconvenience,