On 9/17/07, Joe Gottman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Adriano Ferreira wrote:
> > Jesse Vincent has announced the acceptance of my microgrant proposal
> > (http://use.perl.org/~jesse/journal/34451).  It is a plain simple
> > idea, whose effects are yet to be seen. Comments and feedback most
> > welcome.
> >

>  snip
> > Join me. The drafts of the introduction and the first article are here:
> >
> > http://ferreira.nfshost.com/perl6/intro.html
> > http://ferreira.nfshost.com/perl6/zip.html
> >
> > (Yes. That has been published also in use.perl and PerlMonks. But I am
> > assuming I did not reach anybody that could help me out yet.)
> >

>    It looks very nice.  I have one suggestion: you might want to mention
> the roundrobin function in the article on the zip function since the two
> are very closely related.

Thanks, Joe and Alberto.

Even though the roundrobin is very closely related to zip, I think
that mentioning it and giving an explanation would add length and
detail to the article. I already sacrificed the trick with (@x, *) to
extend a list and the @@() for multidimensional context, which are
fine but too much for this piece of text.

Well, it's kind of hard to keep these articles small and interesting.
Maybe this stuff can find their way in later articles.

Regards,
Adriano.