Paul Cochrane wrote:
# New Ticket Created by Paul Cochrane # Please include the string: [perl #47523] # in the subject line of all future correspondence about this issue. # <URL: http://rt.perl.org/rt3/Ticket/Display.html?id=47523 >

Hi everyone!

One nit I have about C-code is that I think there should be a space
after commas and semicolons.

I am not a C-coder, so I don't have an authoritative opinion about this. But I would like to ask: In this a common standard/'best practice' in C programming?

If so, then I think the standard should be approved. But if it's not yet generally accepted, I would say no.

kid51