From: James E Keenan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
   Date: Sun, 09 Mar 2008 13:25:21 -0400

   James E Keenan wrote:

   The title and description I provided for this proposal is as follows:

   ###########

   Parrot and Perl 6 Workshop

   . . .

   ###########

   Feedback welcome -- particularly if it comes from people who'd be
   willing to co-lead such a workshop with me! :-)

   kid51

I don't expect to be able to co-lead (since, for one thing, that would
require putting in significant time in advance), but I would be willing
to help TA such a thing.  I suspect it would be valuable to have a
number of TAs with diverse areas of trouble-shooting expertise, since
(for example) I would be pretty useless if someone was having build
problems on Windows.

                                        -- Bob