From: "Nuno 'smash' Carvalho" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
   Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2008 18:57:26 +0100

   Greetings all,

    We did another Parrot benchmarking, this time using a common
   programming technique: recursion. We created a function to calculate
   the number of nodes in a full binary tree given the tree's height. I
   guess this time the results where not so satisfactory, for Parrot. You
   can see the details here: http://use.perl.org/~smash/journal/36140

   ./smash

Some comments:

   1.  You really ought to show the actual programs.  What if the Parrot
implementation (being assembler) was unfairly tweaked?

   2.  The plot only shows smooth curves.  Where's the real data?

   3.  A semi-log plot would be easier to interpret.

                                        -- Bob