Bob Rogers wrote:
   From: Alberto Simoes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
   Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2008 19:16:39 +0100

   This is my fault. I prefer smooth curves.
   But I think smash can include the gplot data together with the source code.

That would be ideal.

   >    3.  A semi-log plot would be easier to interpret.

   Smash tried a log plot, but it wasn't easier to interpret. I am not
   sure what is a semi-log plot.

Logarithmic on the Y axis, linear on the X.  (There may be a better term
for this, but if so, I can't think of it right now.)

Oh. That was what we done. It is easier to read values. It is more difficult to understand growing speed (derivative) just looking into it.
--
Alberto Simões - Departamento de Informática - Universidade do Minho
                 Campus de Gualtar - 4710-057 Braga - Portugal