James Keenan via RT a écrit :
On Mon Apr 21 07:11:23 2008, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

I prefer the die behavior, because with it, I don't forget to add tests with auto::crypto.

So I'm not alone, after all ;-)
Now, I think the name gen::digest is not good.
I prefer gen::crypto because :
1) same as auto::crypto
2) libcrypto contains cypher algo (not only digest), so we could add some PMC wrapper (for example : DES, ...)

The patch attached renames gen::digest to gen::crypto and makes
associated changes.

I had one problem pulling the patch.  For some reason,
config/gen/digest.pm was showing up in Subversion as a "binary" type.  I
couldn't figure out how to fix that, so if we decide to change the
file's name and apply this patch, we may have to do a separate 'svn rm
config/gen/digest.pm' to get everything in place.

But that should be no impediment to reviewing the patch.

Applied in r27116.
François

Thank you very much.

kid51