Thanks to tetragon++, I've now got OpenGL header parsing (mostly)
working on both Debian Linux/i386 and Mac OS X 10.5.  Now I need headers
for Windows to continue the porting work.

For each of MSVC, MinGW, and cygwin, I need:

1. Path globs [1] for all OpenGL headers, in the form
   '/path/to/dir1/*.h', '/path/to/dir2/*.h'

2. A tarball or zip archive of all of these headers

Any volunteers who can send me the above for one or more of the Windows
compiler environments?

Thanks in advance!

-'f

[1] No really, I need the full path globs.  I'm actually parsing the
headers myself, not just trying to get C code to compile.  :-)