Hi,

I've just been looking at the time op, and what it returns is somewhat platform specific.

* On Win32, it's the number of seconds since January 1, 1601

* In other codepaths, it appears to be the number of seconds since January 1, 1970.

I'm thinking we should correct the Win32 version to do the same as the others for consistency? Or should we keep these platform specific and make code that cares check what OS we are on and work it out (don't like this option so much, since we're meant to be abstracting the OS away...)

Opinions?

Thanks,

Jonathan