On Mon, Aug 25, 2008 at 1:52 PM, Moritz Lenz
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Reini Urban wrote:
>> pdd19_pir.pod references the not-existing docs/imcc/macros.pod.
>>
>> It would be nice if this documents shows up somewhere, as I found nothing
>> more about macros, besides the section in pdd19_pir.pod
>
> Actually I stumbled over quite a lot of dangling references in the docs.
>  Including, but not limited to, references to PDDS that still live in
> draft/, but are references to be in docs/pdds/ directly.
>
> What should we do with all these?
>
> You can automatically check if the file exists, but youll get some false
> negatives.
>
> Cheers,
> Moritz
> --
> Moritz Lenz
> http://moritz.faui2k3.org/ |  http://perl-6.de/

Links to files should be valid: If the file isn't where we are
pointing, the link should be updated (or removed, if necessary).

(Another way to fix the PDD issues is to eliminate the draft directory
and just mark PDDs that are still considered in DRAFT with some
decorative POD; that has my vote)

--
Will "Coke" Coleda