Reini Urban wrote:
> 2008/8/28 Moritz Lenz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
>>> +=head1 DESCRIPTION
>>> +
>>> +Parrot installation mechanisms are more powerful than perl5's.
>>> +MANIFEST contains also the end location, tools/dev/install_files.pl is
>>> driven
>>> +by this definition.
>>
>> To me it's not clear what the "end location" is - care to elaborate?
>
> The end location by make install is a string concatation of

[...]

so it's basically the individual, final destination path for that file?

Thanks for the explanation. My point is (and I admit that I wasn't
very clear about it) that IMHO the term "end location" is ambigous
(unless it's some kind of technical term with which I'm not familiar),
and thus should be changed in the pdd.

Cheers,
Moritz

--