On Tue, Feb 22, 2011 at 6:14 PM, Guy Hulbert <gwhulb...@eol.ca> wrote:
> On Tue, 2011-22-02 at 17:57 +0200, Gabor Szabo wrote:
>> For a better comparison that takes in account the features as well see
>> http://www.modernperlbooks.com/mt/2010/07/an-accurate-comparison-of-perl-5-and-rakudo-star.html

Just to clarify a bit to avoid misunderstandings.
I am not criticizing the speed or memory footprint of Rakudo.
I trust (blindly but still :-) the developers that they will achieve
their goals.

What I am concerned is that people who only get very limited information
about Perl 6 will get (further) be turned off from Perl and Perl 6 due to
whatever reason.

The funny thing is that now that I actually followed the link I provided I can
see I made a similar comment there.

Gabor