At 05:06 PM 9/12/2001 -0700, Hong Zhang wrote:

>I think we should use int32_t instead of IV for all code related
>data.

Absolutely. Using an IV was a quick answer to get things working--a first
draft if you will. It needs rewriting so all the ops are I32 and the
floating point constants are N64s. (Whether you can play Pokemon Stadium or
not on your floats is a question I'm not touching... :)

Patches welcome (with configure patches to choose the right type), and I'll
see about fixing it up tomorrow if nobody's got a chance before that.