Nathan Wiger wrote:
> We should consider if this *adds value* to Perl 6. If not, we should
> start trimming down some RFC's and retracting them. If this RFC presents
> a significant win, we should keep it. If not (I personally don't see
> one), we should retract it.
>
> I'm not claiming to be authoritatively speaking for the list. I just
> want to give Larry RFCs and input that we feel addresses stuff that
> really should be in Perl 6 because it adds value.

I think this is a little premature.  These are Requests For Comments not
Suggestions To Larry yet.  So far, you have been to only person to offer
constructive criticism on this RFC.  I think that it is a very small win
at the moment, but this is not the RFC's final form yet.  If this RFC is
a bad idea, you won't have to beat me into submission.  The idea is not
ambitious, but that doesn't mean that it's bad.

> Just trying to do my job as chair of this list. :-)

Thank you for doing such a fine job.

Jon
--
Knowledge is that which remains when what is
learned is forgotten. - Mr. King