From: Edward Peschko [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]

> I'm beginning to think there should be an extra flag that turns
> *on* warnings
> even if 'no warnings' is explicitly stated. This is the 'enable
> me to help you
> out' flag. That way, it would be a lot easier for me as a module
> consumer help
> find bugs in things that the module writer himself doesn't have a
> grip over.

>From perllexwarn:

  -W

  If the -W flag is used on the command line, it will enable
  all warnings throughout the program regardless of whether warnings
  were disabled locally using no warnings or $^W =0. This includes all
  files that get included via use, require or do. Think of it as the
  Perl equivalent of the ``lint'' command.

Paul