Doesn't that put the formating for a target within the document. Shouldn't
that be external to the actual markup?

How about backing up a bit, and adding a style sheet to POD? Then
only markup will be in pod, then making things disappear would be
the job of the stylesheet.

<chaim>

--
Chaim Frenkel                                        Nonlinear Knowledge, Inc.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                                               +1-718-236-0183