Thus it was written in the epistle of Damian Conway,
>    > I'm looking forward to the upcoming writeup :-).
>
> I'm thinking of recanting the whole RFC! :-)

<*checking etymology*> hmmm . . . "recant" . . . "recant" . . .
doesn't that mean to sing the whole thing over again?

:-),
Ted

P.S.  Seems to me that while putting hooks in the core to allow this sort of
thing might be worthwhile, infinite lists are not likely to be commonly used
and so probably should go into a module.
--
Ted Ashton ([EMAIL PROTECTED]), Info Sys, Southern Adventist University
You know that I write slowly. This is chiefly because I am never satisfied