Oh my, Thaddeus is posting again...

>Sorry to mention the code name thing again, I thought the whole
>endeavor rather silly.

I rather think *you* are more silly. And mean, conceited and small.

Remember Ajdin Brandic. How you *wasted* the time of hundreds
of people trying to prove how *important* and *angry* you were..?
Twice? If you're tired of abusing eleven year olds... Please, try me.

>I just stumbled upon the dictionary definition below, so I submit it
>for due (mis)consideration:

In your case, "thumbled" is more correct.

>      pearly everlasting:  n., a rhizomatous plant
>      (anaphalis margaritacea) with long-lasting
>      whitish flower heads.

Seems applicable; whitish flower heads match your 'white heads'.
It is a pock-marked and pimple-faced bit of texas-tadpole, after all.

>Perl 6 is to be "the last Perl".

Finally, something agreeable. Here, I emphasize "last" as in "end".

>I suggest we refrain from doing anything with that "phalis" part...

Why? You never refrained from doing things with your "phalic" bit.
Now I get it. You meant "refrain from doing anything..." with *girls*.

You're a sly one, tadpole. Down in Texas, nothin' but steers and...

>   <tad>end of today's tadpole whacking</tad>

Ajdin: If you're reading this...

Unless you really *enjoy* perlish abuse...make the switch to PHP!
The free world's most popular internet scripting language doesn't
suffer from a *god complex*, inflated egos or #! -demented syntax.

PHP people *will not* abuse you for asking questions...even for a
misplaced post like you submitted to < [EMAIL PROTECTED] >

Please visit:

>    < http://www.php.net >
>    < http://www.zend.com>

PHP: server-side scripting at its open source best: no more CGI's.
Oh, Adjin...one more thing: Stay away from Tad. He's like, mental.

Cheers!

Yaphet
heretics of perl

Get your firstname@lastname email for FREE at http://Nameplanet.com/?su