> From: Simon Cozens [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
> > Make concatination be "$a cat $b".  ("eq" and friends
> already provide
> > precedent for string operators being words rather than symbols.)
>
> While that's true, concatenation is quite a common operation
> (Introspection
> is cool. Run "perl -MO=Terse someprogram | grep concat".)
> that I'd be really
> uncomfortable with it necessitating 4 keystrokes (" cat")
> instead of one.

On my keyboard '~' is 3 keystrokes - and rather complicated ones
at that:
  hold down ALTGR (rigth alt) and press the ^/¨/~ key
  release them both
  press spacebar
This is a danish keyboard - many other non-US keyboards have
similar (but different) encodings.

Please don't use the keypresscount as an argument.

Henrik Tougaard - FOA, Copenhagen, Denmark.