begin quote from Simon Cozens:
> This is my new toy. It's not perfect. I know what's lacking and I know
> how to fix it, but time is always against us. You don't need any
> documentation, you're intelligent people. Feed some code to
> Perl6::Tokeniser::toke, and it'll give you an array.

An enhanced version of this (with documentation, no less) is available
from CPAN. I'll be releasing updates to there. There are a few things
I need to fix, but this should be enough to start sensible parser work,
which I intend to in the near future. (Lots o' writing to do this week,
unfortunately.)

--
If a 6600 used paper tape instead of core memory, it would use up tape
at about 30 miles/second.