Simon Cozens wrote in perl.perl6.language:

> An enhanced version of this (with documentation, no less) is available
> from CPAN. I'll be releasing updates to there. There are a few things
> I need to fix, but this should be enough to start sensible parser work,
> which I intend to in the near future.

Out of curiosity, what kind of parser do you intend to write ? A
Parse::RecDescent one ? Have you an idea about what will be the 'final'
parser for the Perl 6 compiler ? (LALR(1), like Perl 5 ?)

Side-note about whitespace. This is going to be tricky, because of the
DWIMery involved by the end-of-line on some constructs (do{}, IIRC).
IMHO, Perl6::Tokener->toke() should not return whitespace to the parser
(currently it returns (undef)x2, if I understand correctly), but should
trigger some internal state change on \n (or whatever a end-of-line may
be). So, it can insert a fake ';' token after "do { ... }\n" for the
parser.

--
Rafael Garcia-Suarez