Jonathan Scott Duff wrote:
On Wed, Mar 26, 2003 at 05:02:00PM +0100, Robin Berjon wrote:
Ask the people that use them?

Didn't there used to be a stdlib mailing list for discussing this stuff?

Yes, and it had even started well by trimming a long list of suggestions one by one (I think Nat was in charge, but I could be misremembering) but it went the way of the dodo. IIRC it was perl-sdk or something like that.

A subsequent idea was to have Perl sub-communities define their own SDKs, but that apparently didn't work out either.

--
Robin Berjon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Research Engineer, Expway        http://expway.fr/