Larry,

On Oct 15, 2005, at 11:25 AM, Larry Wall wrote:
: >But we have to think a bit more about the notion of currying class
: >objects into real objects, or something approaching real objects.
:
: This is an interesting thought, I will have to ponder it some, but it
: has a nice smell. Of course I love indian food and functional
: programming, so that may be personal bias :)

Could turn out that $obj.assuming is just a generalization of
&func.assuming.  That'd be kinda cool.

What would be in the other side of $obj.assuming?

Assuming $obj is an instance already, what are we creating with it?

Or perhaps you mean Object.assuming()?

In which case it would produce some partially instantiated class.

Please clarify :)

Stevan