Thanks everyone for sharing the links...

Thought of working in porting Data::Dumper functionality in perl 6 .Seems
like already there is ".perl" function which does the same..
and a monker "mberends" said there is a bug in circular references ..

So i am thinking to get deep into the problem.

Was expecting "perl6 -d" functionality to debug ?

How do you guys normally debug a perl6 program?

@perlsaran