I have to admit to currently being of the opinion that Commensurability
appears to be a feature for program code to perform rather than a
programming language to perform, but openly admit to the possibility that I
do not understand the concept fully enough for my opinion to be valid.

Your point is obviously valid, but regrettably I'm not looking to volunteer.