Just Mu would be an amusing Perlish pun based on Muttsu... Making the
interpretation either Perl "six" or Perl "most undefined".

I like yary's idea too.

Frankly, if Perl had an identity, I would not care about the name. I feel
like it lacks that right now.

--
Aaron Sherman, M.:
P: 617-440-4332 // E: a...@ajs.com