From: Steve Pitchford [mailto:steve.pitchf...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, February 09, 2018 2:08 PM
To: Lucas Buchala <lucasbuch...@gmail.com>
Cc: Perl6 <perl6-language@perl.org>
Subject: Re: Naming debate- what's the location for it?

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of CA. Do not click links or open
attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.
Thought the conversation felt like bikeshedding but... My point still stands.
This is a new language targetted at a post php world. The significance of a
version number will be lost outside the perl echo chamber and in that context
seen as baggage... IMHO... YMMV...

On 9 Feb 2018 6:15 pm, "Lucas Buchala"