On Fri, 2009-16-01 at 09:16 -0600, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
> I agree fully about the need for a visual representation;  as far as
> the name goes I'm hoping that people will think of "Rakudo Perl" in
> a manner to the way that we currently think of "Strawberry Perl" or
> "Vanilla Perl".

Huh?! ;)

AFAIK.  Strawberry Perl is a binary distribution of perl5 for windows.

I thought "Rakudo Perl 6" was ( equivalent to "perl5" in the sentence
above ) either "going to become perl6" or "already perl6".

Is that the case, or
 is there not going to be a(n official) "perl6" or
 are there going to be many "perl6"s ?

Yes, I know there is pugs but I thought that was a prototype.

--
--gh