On Jan 18, 2009, at 10:05 AM, Richard Dice wrote:

Thank you for pointing this out

And thanks for reminding me about that, too. It was in my notes, but I forgot to mention it. I *was* wondering what the circumstance was with the Perl-related trademarks the O'Reilly has. But if it's generally:

Basically, the message is:
stay away from using camels.

Well, OK, then :)

I'm going to post the original post I started on this mailing list, along with the notes added by everyone else and perhaps start with some visuals, so as to give everyone more things to play around with. I'll keep everything clean and simple and, release early, release often :)

Thanks, everyone,