On Mon, Jan 20, 2020, 11:48 PM ToddAndMargo via perl6-users <
perl6-users@perl.org> wrote:

> On 2020-01-20 15:23, Philip Hazelden wrote:
> > Since you continue to insult the maintainers,
>
> What a bunch of crap!  It was only one person
> and I don't think he meant any harm.

I never said you thought anyone meant harm. I said you offered insult.

And if you had actually read the link,

I read it. If you think you are so obviously in the right that anyone who
reads the link will clearly agree with you, you think wrong.

If you post something on your download
> page that has an issue,

It did not.

OR ask the reporter to do so and where (as
> the reported has no idea where you got it from),
> which I would have gladly done, as I did with
> WoeUSB over on Fedora.

You were asked. You did not do so.

Did you even read the Fedora post to see how it
> should have been done?

Yes. The difference is not entirely in your response, but that is the main
difference.

Geez Philip!  Why are you trying to find harm
> where there is none!

There is harm.

I have no expectation that I can convince you of any of this. Nevertheless,
it felt important to say.