On Tue, Jan 21, 2020, 12:16 AM ToddAndMargo via perl6-users <
perl6-users@perl.org> wrote:

They did not give me
> the link to report it.

JJ's very first comment: "You would probably want to raise this issue in
the zef repo itself <https://github.com/ugexe/zef>." The words "zef repo
itself" are the link to the place to report.

Wait, one minute I am offering insult, the next I am offering harm?  Get
> your garbage straight.

Not all insults cause harm, and not all harm comes from insults. Also, not
all harm caused by insults is caused to the people insulted.

And so when I say "harm" I am making an separate, additional claim to when
I say "insult". Both are true.

You are insulting the maintainers: whether you intend to or not, whether
you realize it it not. And this is harmful: for one example, even if the
specific targets of your attack don't take offense, anyone who reads it and
would have taken offense in their shoes becomes less likely to take on a
maintainership role in future.