The first line of https://docs.raku.org/type/UInt is:
> The `Int` is defined as a subset of `Int:`

How does that not “reflect that UInt is not a unique [type, I assume you
meant], but a subset of Int”?

> 2) that uint is not a native type, but a subset of int.

But `uint` is not a subset of `int`; they’re both native types so can’t be
subtypes as the constraints would have to hook to the metamodel, which uint
and int lack because they’re unboxed. (A “sticker on the “box” is where you
write the constraints, if you want to think of it that way.)

> 3) that uint and int are not "static" (in the C sense)
>     variables and can be changed to other things with
>     coercion and boxing.  A discussion on when and how
>     that is done would be appreciated.

The indexing of Auto-boxing and linking to it where appropriate should
solve this. Please open a doc issue stating exactly this (and not a request
for 1 and 2, which are not valid).