I'm not sure myself, but my first guess would be probably not...I
*think*  Raku is doing it's own Unicode thing, and isn't using any
system ICU libraries (but I'm willing to stand corrected on that).

As far as perl (the-language-formerly-known-as-perl5) is concerned:

That page http://site.icu-project.org/related is a little strange in
any case.  If you follow the links for "perl" it goes to J. Briggs
personal web page, and if you comb through that there's a link to his
PICU just in tarball form.  He has a CPAN account, but doesn't seem to
have put this code there.

(On the other hand there's this cpan module that uses the system icu
libraries:   https://metacpan.org/pod/Unicode::Transliterate)

Anyway, I don't think perl has an ICU dependency either, it does it's
own unicode thing as well (i.e. the Unicode "database" ships with it).