Hi Todd,

I'm a computational biologist and my knowledge is limited to what I need to
do data science and data analysis in my field.

So far, after a few years, I developed a very shy ability in programming
languages. Luckily, having Perl 5 as my first love.
Perhaps, at the time I was able to use Moose to support OO. Then I had to
do a job with Python and I didn't know the language itself at the time.
Perhaps, nowadays I have skills enough to Perl/Python/R also C/C++, but I
still missing skills in Raku, perhaps by the time or perhaps because I have
some language addiction.

But, as far I follow this group, trying to learn something, I saw you doing
some questions. And somehow I notice you have more knowledge than me in
this long waited new-born (after 15y) language.

That's why, as a community-developed language (including docs) I'd like to
suggest to you help to improve the docs.
This way, when I have - with some lucky - free time, I may learn with you
and all others that wrote these docs.

Regards,
acpguedes

PS: Perhaps, sorry for my really bad English

--
Aureliano Guedes
skype: aureliano.guedes