On 12/29/20 11:02 PM, Veesh Goldman wrote:
No.
I can't imagine that what you're doing now is productive.
What are you actually trying to understand by reading the source.

Veesh,

   My brain is wired differently that most other people
and I presume yours as well.  Does not make one brain
better that another. Just different.  What looks to you
like chaos is actually highly organized to me.  I am
processing the concepts in parallel, not serial.  It
is a lot like Top Down programming.

   What I am doing is better understanding the mechanisms
behind how Raku works.  And I find it absolutely
fascinating.  And I find referencing to it very useful --
more so lately than the documentation.  It goes back
and forth.

   So please suspend disbelief and just consider that
I am weird.  We are just are wired differently.
And I know you know the answer to my question.
Please consider sharing.

-T