El mié, 30 dic 2020 a las 11:40, ToddAndMargo via perl6-users (<
perl6-users@perl.org>) escribió:

> On 12/30/20 2:21 AM, JJ Merelo wrote:
> > It's "hosing me down". No, I'm not doing that. Veesh's answer was good
> > enough for me; it probably should be for you.
> >
> > Cheers
> >
> > JJ
>
> Hi JJ,
>
> To Quote Veesh:
>
>        No.  I can't imagine that what you're doing
>        now is productive.  What are you actually
>        trying to understand by reading the source.
>
> He most definitely did not answer my question.
> Neither did you.  In Veesh's case, I think he
> knows but is just frustrated with the way I think.
> Veesh is a really great guy.

Yes, he didn't answer the question and told you why. You seem to have an
unique knack for turning what could have initially be productive questions
into improductive rants about how bad is documentation, how you learn, or
how the world at large is not built exactly the way you want it. I'm not
answering either, although I'm not expecting you to learn the lesson.

> You, I suspect, don't actually know the answer
> or you would have just answered me.  Veesh told
> me directly he did not want to answer, you
> just hosed me.

So that's the point of the question? To try and find people that are
punching above their weight like (possibly) me? Not going to fall into that
either. Also, it's "hosed me _down_".

I'm also requesting you to take these totally improductive questions (and
subsequent discussions) elsewhere. I'm not participating in it any more.

Cheers

JJ