My dear brother, Doug. After several hurricanes that passed over your head in Florida several months ago, I know how you feel, Doug. Several years ago, I landed at Tokyo international airport, welcomed by 5.? mag earthquake causing my body nailed for several minutes while Japanese airport workers maintained to walk easily. Unbelievable...

This time I can tell you that there were at least 12 earthquakes involved at Bay of Bengal in ONE day (reported by the IRIS). Not only shaken several south and southeast Asian lands but also tsunami-blew seven countries' coastal beaches and villages causing more than eleven thousand peopled killed plus million dollar casualties! The biggest international disaster in a decade! Believe me.

w.purwinto, syracuse, new york.

Do you Yahoo!?

Kirim email ke