HI everyone,

I am reviewing our IPM monitoring procedures and I am wondering if there is an
optimum number of sticky traps we should be using. What are other people doing?
Is there a particular ration, per square metres or something that people use
when ordering supplies?

Thanks in advance,

Liz

Elizabeth Marsden
Collections & Archives Manager | College of Design & Social Context | RMIT
University
P +61 3 9925 2689 | M +61 468 618 118