Hello Mariateresa,

The Konserveringscenter Vejle <http://www.konsv.dk/> is likely already on
your radar but wanted to suggest speaking to them as well. They support
much of Denmark in a similar way and undertake an impressive mix of pest
treatments. Their approaches are very thorough but also pragmatic, so the
rationales they've followed in selecting what to offer, and what
collections may most benefit could be informative.

Best of luck,
Maria

--

<https://museum.gwu.edu/>

Maria Fusco

Chief Conservator/Margaret Wing Dodge Chair in Conservation

The George Washington University Museum

and The Textile Museum

701 21st St. NW • Washington, DC 20052

Office: 571.553.0278

fus...@gwu.edu • museum.gwu.edu

She/Her/Hers

<https://www.facebook.com/TextileMuseum>
<https://www.instagram.com/gwmuseum/> <https://twitter.com/GWTextileMuseum>

Browse our care of collections content including demo videos at
museum.gwu.edu/textile-care-display