From: pestlist@googlegroups.com [mailto:pestlist@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Jablonski, Megan T CIV USN (USA)
Sent: Friday, May 7, 2021 3:15 PM
To: pestlist@googlegroups.com
Subject: [PestList] ID help please

Good afternoon everyone,

I did my pest trap checks this morning and found two insects I didn’t
recognize. Both are just a bit under half an inch long. I’m hoping they’re just
incidental invaders, but I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t concerned.

Thanks in advance,

Megan Jablonski
Collections Manager
Puget Sound Navy Museum
Naval History & Heritage Command
251 1st Street
Bremerton, WA 98337
p. (360) 627-2288
f. (360) 627-2273

www.PugetSoundNavyMuseum.org
www.history.navy.mil/PSNM
www.facebook.com/pugetsoundnavymuseum

pestlist+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com<mailto:pestlist+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pestlist/d56673f718754555924520e34e7216b9%40NAWESDNIXE04V.nadsuswe.nads.navy.mil<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pestlist/d56673f718754555924520e34e7216b9%40NAWESDNIXE04V.nadsuswe.nads.navy.mil?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.