From: pestlist@googlegroups.com <pestlist@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of
Parichat S
Sent: Tuesday, March 19, 2024 5:13 AM
To: pestlist@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [PestList] Is this mold?

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of the organization. Do not click
links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content
is safe.
It looks like a salt crystal to me, not mold.  It might be a flake of old
lacquer residue.

Regards,

On Tue, 19 Mar 2024 at 16:00, Hingst, Volker