Hi Lacey

Have you looked into CO2?  Can you move the items into a chamber for
treatment?  Are you currently using sulfuryl fluoride?

On Wed, Apr 3, 2024 at 12:24 PM 'lrestemyer' via MuseumPests <
pestlist@googlegroups.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Does anyone have any fumigation recommendations? We have a large open-air
> taxidermy exhibit that has problems despite using preventative measures, so
> we unfortunately have to resort to fumigation on occasion. We are looking
> into changing our current fumigant for various reasons, so I was curious if
> anyone had any non-residual and non-oil-based aerosolized fumigation
> recommendations.
>
> Sincerely,
> Lacey Restemyer
> Houston Museum of Natural Science
>
> --
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pestlist/fe41795a-0533-4a72-9cdf-d528fc1c6496n%40googlegroups.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pestlist/fe41795a-0533-4a72-9cdf-d528fc1c6496n%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
> .

Information
in this message is confidential and is intended solely for the persons to
whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient please notify
the sender and immediately delete this message from your computer.

This
system may be monitored or recorded to secure the effective operation of
the system and for other lawful purposes.  Please check out the Privacy
Notice on our website for details.