Hello,

Thank you all for the information! Unfortunately, I have looked into all
alternative treatments extensively and due to various constraints,
fumigation is the only option. We do employ alternatives such as freezing
when possible, but sometimes we do have to resort to fumigation. Currently,
we are using PT 565 Plus XLO Aerosol Insecticide.

Sincerely,
Lacey Restemyer
Houston Museum of Natural Science