Dear Colleen,

I am sorry to hear of the trouble your colleagues have encountered.  Do you know if they were trying to subscribe via e-mail or via our website?  There is a page on the website where you should be able to subscribe:
http://www.museumpests.net/listsignup.asp

Please let me know how that works.  In the meantime I have contacted our webmaster.

Best,
Rachael Perkins Arenstein
IPM Working Group Co-Chair