Hi again,

So then there is a need to bring objects back to room temp slowly.

The rented freezer is getting picked up on Monday, so I'll need to unpack it on
Sunday. There is a thermostat on it. I've had it cranked down all the way which
has yielded -30c. I can gradually warm it up over time while keeping an eye on
the temp.

So, my question is, over how long a period is "Allow them to come up to the
ambient temperature slowly?" 5 hours? 24 hours?

Neil