Thanks, Barb…

The Freezer is unpacked, and for the time being the objects are still in
polyethylene pending treatment of the space. I am hoping that the freezing and
defrosting caused no damage, but I will certainly report any. My concern is not
regarding the actual wooden sculpture but the inlaid and attached metals and
any encrusted sacrificial materials.

BTW, the two data loggers showed temps of about -35c warming to lower than -20c
during defrost cycles. I brought the unit back to room temp over 24 hours at 10
degree increments, and saw no evidence of in-bag condensation. I did however
note some ponding of water along the lowest side of the freezer despite
leveling it during installation. This points up another reason to carefully
heat seal the polyethylene bags, or to use some other comparable method.

The shame is that all 300+ pieces are wrapped in tissue paper, and double
bagged, but are not bubble wrapped for transport and storage.

Neil Carey