Damn it! Considering that fixed form was declared obsolete 10 years ago, and if
this is the only incompatibility, is it too much to ask that fortran people
replace a "C" in first col with a "!" (which is also compatible with fixed
form)?

Blaise

--
Department of Mathematics and Center for Computation & Technology
Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, LA 70803, USA