I cloned petsc source for use with dolfinx project. So after .configure mak
sudo make install I found there was some type of difficulty with the
destination directory so I copied the files manually into usr/includes of
Ubuntu 22.04 jammy. So some petsc header files are now found for compiling cpp
dolfinx source code but petscconf.h still not found by dolfinxs source tree of
header files. Anyone know how to remedy this so dolfinx cpps can find
petsscconf.h that g++ is claiming as missing? Thank you!

Sent with [Proton Mail](https://proton.me/) secure email.