So I have this to go by:
export PETSC_DIR=/absolute/path/to/petsc

export PETSC_ARCH=linux-gnu-c-debug

PETSC_DIR Is that the installation/destination path or the path where the
source code is? I feel confused....

So there is a destination folder that dolfinx project wnats for petsc. I have
an idea it might want /usr/local/include not sure of everything quite yet...

Sent with Proton Mail secure email.